Spotlight - Brogan Hay
There are many young talented players in Glasgow City's First Team squad this season, complementing the established players. One of them is the forward Brogan Hay and Spotlight thought it was time to meet the Scotland Under-17 International.
1. We're about a third of the way through the 2016 season. How do you feel the season has gone so far, both for the club and yourself?
This season so far has already been successful in terms of winning our games in the League and the Cup. As a team we work hard in training to get the results we want at the weekend. For me personally, I just need to keep giving it my all in training to get myself some game time at the weekend.
2. Who were your footballing heroes growing up?
3. How did you get into football?
All my family were interested in football, then my big sister joined a team which encouraged me to start playing.
4. How was your experience in playing in the 2016 UEFA Women's Under-17 Qualifying process?
It was amazing, the games were very tough but all of the team put up a fight every game and gave it their all. It was such a good trip and one of the best experiences ever.
5. Who have been the best players you've either played with, or against?
Denise O'Sullivan and Erin Cuthbert.
6. How do you spend your time away from football?
I just make time to see my friends, and I spend a lot of time with my family too.
7. Do you have a nickname?
8. If you could play in your dream five-a-side team, who would you pick?
Katie Rice, Erin Cuthbert, Kodie Hay and Erin Clachers in goals.